You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Automatic Scooters

Honda activa 3g making noises

Hello everyone in the forum.Im new here and came here looking for some help,hopefully in future I will be helpful too.

So basically my honda activa 3g scooty is making shuddering sounds when in the morning I start it and accelerate it to get going.For the past 2 weeks I bumped my scooty very hard in potholes like 4 to 5 times as I was driving in the night and it's raining season.Since then this scooty is making this noise it makes the same noise when I accelerate it after I have taken a brake and speed is almost zero and today while riding it I even heard few gargling sound almost sounding as though my scooty is old.

But my scooty is only 10 months old and im 2nd owner and I got it last may.

I really need help as to what repair is needed and approx cost.Im extremely sad that I have to repair it so early please help.

Big Thank you
    if "shuddering sounds when in the morning I start" is happened at take-off, then the reason may be 1) weight of variator is too heavy so the rev is too low or the driving torque is too low, you can consider to use 1 gram lighter round roller or 0.5 gram lighter of sliding roller ; 2)the engaging force of clutch weight is too weak , you need to tune the clutch arm spring or use stronger spring.
    for sliding roller,you can visit https://drpulley.shopnix.de/Dr-Pulley-sliding-rolls-SR/Size-18x14mm-6x:::47_54.html

Does there anyone know the difference between Honda Activa 3g and Honda Activa HET ?

Honda vehicles are easy to afford. They do not require much maintenance and their elite designs make them much attractive of an option. You can find information on top rated essay writing websites regarding the latest designs and models of the Honda vehicles.

• Sign In to post your comments