You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Forum Announcements

We are hiring content writers to write for us

ScooterGuru.in is hiring few content writers with excellent English writing skills to write content related to scooters in India. The job includes learning and researching about the subject and coming up with a write-up of about 700 to 1,000 words with in-depth information and not just very obvious information. You may have to refer several sources to gather authentic data and finally come up with your own write-up without reproducing any text from any sources.

We will be paying handsomely for every qualified work.

If you have the necessary research skills, writing skills, excellent command over the language, plenty of time in hand to write regularly for us and interested in this position, please submit your request by responding below.

There will be only 1 step (with choice indeed) for judging the 10 content writers:

> You should write a detailed response of at-least 100 words explaining your background and how you fit into this position. We will judge your skills primarily based on your response. Or

> You are allowed to write and submit an article of more that 500 words regarding scooters in India. We will judge your skills primarily based on research and writing skills! This step is recommend.

Don't forget to mention how much time you will be able to dedicate for this task per day.
    I like to be a content writer in ScooterGuru.in . I can submit a well written article on Scooters Unveiled at the Indian Auto Expo 2014.

Dear webmaster,
    My name is Gokul V J. I would like to be a content writer in scooterguru.in . I am very much passionate about two wheelers, mostly motorbikes but still I can write good articles about scooters. I have been writing reviews in Techulator.com for the last two years and I promise I can do that for scooterguru.in . I can't write and post article daily but I am sure that I can write around 15 articles per month.

Thank you.

• Sign In to post your comments